Sunday, May 8, 2011

What's up.

"Wisdom," second prize drawing, Duxbury Art Guild annual juried show 2011, was up at the Art Complex Museum in Duxbury this winter. One of my tambourines, "Bacchantes (pretty enough but struggling with facial hair)" is in the Plymouth Guild show; also, a little 'small art' piece --ink drawing of a Daphne--was donated, for their Hat's Off to the Arts show/fundraiser. Finished over a dozen pieces that became / have been UFO's during MFA pursuit. making giant (for me--approx a foot across) fiber things. Also knitting / felting ridiculous Barbie clothes. Once again attending the Harlow House Fiber Guild meetings--Dye Pot Day at the Harlow house is May 21. I will once again be in charge of the madder pot, and hope to prevent boiling this year. Also on May 21 is the Waldorf School of Cape Cod annual auction, I will be at both events. Donated one of the "Daphne's Bark" drawings to that auction--large drawing, beautifully framed by Metalwoods, for the thesis show but I did not end up hanging it there. Finished working on a book cover illustration today.

"Goethe in Massachusetts," Day and Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment